Thursday, May 1, 2008

Torturous waiting

I have been waiting for what seems like the eternities to receive my disc of wedding pictures in the mail.  I'm tired of waiting.  I think old Mr. Postman forgot my address perhaps.  Well, either that or he is pony expressin' it with my disc and the sudden change in weather has him hunkered down in a deep cave somewhere between here and California.  Because of the wait (and my impatience), I am posting a little sneak preview of what I hope is to come someday in the near future:
I will say that I absolutely worship Mark Owens (Ben's cousin) who took these photos.  I have had several people ask me where we found such a beautiful "backdrop" (as was also the case with our San Fran engagement pics).  Oh no dear people, that is the real deal.  You are looking at the hawaiian sunset from the beach at the Turtle Bay Resort on the north shore of Oahu.  Uh huh.  It was THAT beautiful.  It couldn't have been more perfect. 

This is one of my bridals taken near this old hollowed out building we found on the side of the road close to our hotel.  I love that building.

I die laughing at this one.  It sums us up pretty well in my opinion.  There will always be at least one of us submitting to our nerdier side.  Here you get a look at that side from both of us.

And there you go.  That's all I've got for now, that is, until Mr. Postman arrives on his pony with my precious cargo.  











4 comments:

Barb said...

Way to go joining the blog world. It's pretty damn exciting. I'll be in your lame parade anytime.

The Travelogue said...

Let's talk about how you have the prettiest dress ever!

Jane Durham said...

I'm freaking out! So gorgeous. All the pics are amazing, I can't wait to see more. I can't decide what I want next: another b&d (hey, that's fun, b&d's...) convo or more fab pics...time will tell.

Eric, Emilee, MaryElizabeth, Clara, and Andrew. said...

OK...fabulous dress, doesn't get any better than those photos, but we are all anxiously awaiting the rest!!! Can't wait to see the magic that Marc worked!!! So excited to have you in the blogging world!!!