Sunday, April 27, 2008

B and D daily conversations (edited)

D:  So babe, what should we tell the folks on our new post?
B:  shoot (notice the edit) I don't care.
D:  Yes you do, don't lie, I know secretly deep down you care.
B:  I care, maybe a little bit, but can't you just write all of this for me?
D:  Nope, you're going to help, start thinking.
B:  So tell me, what is the point of this blog again?
D:  To keep the peeps updated on all of the great things going on in our lives.  You know, like maybe OUR WEDDING or something!
B:  Oh yeah!  Our wedding.  I thought everyone already knew.  Do you think they would want to know about my toe nail that fell off today?
D:  Prob not, bud. Not so much on the exciting side.  Maybe we should tell them all our really big news...
B:  Oh, you mean like how you are pregnant?
D:  Not even remotely funny. (Sorry to disappoint you Shannon),  but I'm sure we are now going to get some phone calls for that.  Thanks Ben.  Try again.
B:  Hmmm, well lets see.  Uh, we're married, about a month now.  That was pretty cool.
D: Pretty cool?  
B:  I mean, like, uh, the best week ever!
D:  Nice recovery.  
B:  I thought we said we weren't going to do lame stuff like blog?
D:  I know, I thought so too.  
B:  I'm tired, and this is lame.
D:  Fine.  Rain on my parade.
B:  Your parade is lame.
D:  At least I have a parade.





2 comments:

cath said...

ben has always wanted a parade. or at least a following. welcome to the world of blogs...muah ah ah. (that's supposed to be an ominous laugh)

Jane Durham said...

That was awesome. I could have read that forever. You guys need a soundtrack for your lives, it would be the best sitcom ever.