Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Eleanore

I had the pleasure of heading out to good ole' Erda last weekend w/ Ben to visit my teeny tiny Grandma Hale, the cutest Grandma you have probably ever seen.  My granparents lived in Logan for over 40 years, but when my Grandpa past away in late 2006, my Grandma got lonely and it was too hard to stay in her home by herself.  So, she headed down to my aunt Jane'ts ranch in Erda (for those of you who are wondering where Erda is, it lies just beyond the great salt lake near Toelle, way out west) for some r and r and to live in a cute little upstairs apartment above the garage next to the house.  That way my aunt can check on her often and someone is always nearby should she need it.  My aunt has several horses and two ponies at the ranch and my Grandma likes to sit and watch the horses next to the Oquirrh mountains. 
Anywho,  we ran out to take her some delicious shrimp alfredo, listen to Frank Sinatra and chat about old memories like days in the camper, fresh raspberries and cream and playing games in Grandma's basement.  



I love the little moments with her.  



No comments: