Thursday, January 29, 2009

Introducing....


I must apologize for forgetting to introduce the latest addition to the Curtis clan.  Please welcome :  LEONARD, a.k.a "Lenny".  He is adorable.  He is hilarious.  He is a big personality in a teeny tiny body.  Take a look for yourselves:  


family nap time with the latest addition
I'm pretty sure Ben thought I was nuts when I said I wanted another dog, but I think he has warmed up to it just fine :) (he Loooooooves the dogs)
I took one of Ben's old Hoven socks and cut out places for his head and legs to go. Voila!  A teeny weenie sweater.

Molly, a little unsure of Lenny at first.  I don't think she knew he was a dog.

Jack is obsessed with the fact that he is "sooo tiny mama!" 
Now best friends
all of my childhood dreams are becoming a reality. Two dogs?  My mom would have never allowed it.  I asked for a dog every Christmas, Birthday and holiday from the time I was five until I was about seventeen.  It took my own house and back yard to make it happen, but boy have I ever made it happen!
I knew I was a goner when I saw that face
Leonard.  Awesome.  Stop by for a visit to see the little stud.

2 comments:

Barb said...

You are such a proud mama! What a cute little baby!

Tyler and Dru said...

i want to take leonard home with me now kay.