Wednesday, January 27, 2010

so blue...

I have a minor obsession with blue. Okay, so it isn't so much minor as major.  I would love to paint every wall in my house a different shade of blue and buy blue furniture like this gorgeous blue crate and barrel sofa below:



I need this couch in my life.  I need this room in my life.  This photo hails from a funky eclectic LA home tour on apartmenttherapy.com.  To see the full house tour (which I absolutely love) click here
This couch is selling for $1,000 in LA but I can't have it because they won't ship it.  Anyone want to make a quick trip to LA with me for a pick up?



3 comments:

Jane Durham said...

I would seriously consider making that trip with you!
love the couch.

Gretta said...

Hmm... I know a place you could stay. ;)

Annie and Juston said...

Yes! Tomorrow?