Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mellow Pensivity

I'm into uber depresso music as of late. I blame it on the weather change. Shorter days, long dark nights, the looming 7 months or so of winter always manages to swallow me. Here are the latest doleful songs dominating my headphones:

  • Sanders Bohlke- "The Weight of Us"
  • Iron and Wine- "Faded from the Winter"
  • Bonnie Prince Billy- "Hard Life"
  • Coeur de Pirate- "Intermission"
  • Andrew Bird- "Lull"
  • Karen O and the Kids- "Hideaway"
  • Jose Gonzalez- "How Long"
  • Kings of Convenience- "Gold in the Air of Summer"
  • Way Out West- "Don't Forget Me"
  • Rogue Wave- "Christians in Black"
Check em' out.  You can find most of these on emusic.com

    1 comment:

    Gretta said...

    if you need cheering up, you should check out some Miike Snow. they're my current obsession. also, a little vampire weekend never bummed anybody out. ;)