Thursday, March 11, 2010

Salt Lake Scavenger

Being that I spend the bulk of my day sitting in front of a computer screen writing, researching, editing etc.  I take lots of precious breaks to check out my favorite sites and blogs.  One of those precious sites is Apartment Therapy.  If you have never seen it, go there now and check it out.  It rocks.
Almost daily on AT, they have a scavenger section where they have someone scour craigslist and local paper furniture ads, finding the best stuff and reposting it on the site.  I love the stuff they find, but there is one problem:  they scavenge in NYC, LA, DC, Chicago, San Fran etc.  Big cities.  Poor SLC is left out of the scavenge section and despite my best efforts to get the peeps in other cities to ship to me (see my "so blue" post from a few weeks ago) it has proven ineffective.
SO, to remedy that, Kim and I have decided to create our own scavenger section to find the best "junk" SLC has to offer and bring it to all of you.

I present to you Salt Lake Scavenger.

Check us out.  Send us your thoughts, ideas, criticism.  It is still in its baby stages, so be patient with us while we bring it up to speed.

2 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

danners, i love it! i'm going to be a stalker of salt lake scavenger now. how fun! maybe we should just move to new york though........just a thought.

Gretta said...

I love that you are doing this!