Friday, September 11, 2009

FRIDAY

Today is Friday, which probably means I am feeling a little bit like this:


Which isn't too far from normal, since my head is in the clouds most of the time anyway.

But, today I am feeling like I'm on another planet and I'm not sure how I got there
 My life is an emotional rollercoaster
But it could be worse, I could look like this:
What if we put too much information in our brains and we looked like this:
TGIF.  I have a couple days now to rest and let the swelling go down.

3 comments:

Barb said...

You are too funny! I remember that feeling- 4 pm on a Friday, that last hour is agony!

jim said...

uh....did you get a new program to play with pictures? Could I get one of me with that shrunken head thing going on?

Britters and Parx said...

oh this is hilarious! How did you do it?? Computer program?