Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mini

Someday one of these will be mine.  Ben agreed to get another dog ONLY if it was little and looked like a teeny tiny Molly replica.  Here are my mini versions of the Mollster:   

I know one of these is black, but he was too cute not to throw him in the mix

Truly, this one looks exactly like her, and I would happily take any one of these three:
Oklahoma    Roundtree Doxies, Oklahoma

Look at this face. Who can resist this face?
  
  Dachshund for sale
            

And my all-time favorite:  Say hello to Tiny.  He is the runt, but his owners say he is the leader of the pack.  Hmmmm, reminds me of someone else I know...


Take your votes, guys so I can bring home a MINI!

9 comments:

Barb said...

They're all so cute! How can you choose??? I love the second from the bottom, though, he's a cutie- and the runt! Gotta love the underdog!

The Travelogue said...

Oh my gosh. You are so lucky. I love them all, but my favorite was the one with the huge brown eyes, second from the bottom. Yay!

Jane Durham said...

really? are you getting another? I will have to go look again to vote. I had a dream today (yes, I was napping) that I forgot your birthday and I was so sad. weird?

Jane Durham said...

I vote for tiny or the black one.

Unknown said...

it's just a matter of time. as soon as ben slammed on the brake and yelled, "PUPPIES!" and practically jumped out of the car to look at them, it was clear clear clear that he's a goner. just do it! then he'll be able to say, "aren't my dogs just the nicest?" you could surprise HIM for Christmas...if you could wait that long...

The Richards Family said...

Will you buy London one too? She is sitting here saying "want one"'! Those dogs are so cute! It was good to see you on Friday.

Annie and Juston said...

Hey girl! I just tagged you. You totally don't have to do it if you don't want to. ( but you better:))
haha! love you

Ledah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ledah Andrew said...

Hey there! Tiny is my fav. my aunt had one and when she brought him to my parents he fit in perfectly with our vizlas. Super cute & fun! I love your gutz! You are so great! lets double soon!